However long the night, the dawn will break.


I enjoy warmth because I've been cold. I appreciate light because I've been in darkness. By the same token, I can experience joy because I've known sadness.
I laugh when everything's gone wrong. I smile when I'm in pain. I wear a facial expression that everything's good when I'm falling apart. Everything's opposite for me, and I pretend I'm okay.
It's weird that a broken heart can effect your whole life, but it does. When you broke my heart you broke everything, my whole world is upside down, it's even effected my breathing.
There is not a day where you don't cross my mind.
I tried so hard just to be with you, How could you just push me away?
Seems like every tear that fell from my eyes, just brought out more tears. Seems like every thought that crosses my little mind, just brings back memories of you.
So who do you trust now, when it was me who you needed to get through the day? I'm no longer around for you to lean on.
I got so used to your presence, that now that you're gone, I don't know what to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment